From Fees to Customer Support: A Close Look at the Differences Between Olymp Trade and RoboForex
Olymp Trade and RoboForex are two of the leading online trading platforms in the market today, with a global presence and a strong customer base. Both platforms offer similar trading services, but there are significant differences in terms of pricing, customer support, and the overall user experience.
In this article, we will provide an in-depth analysis of the key differences between Olymp Trade and RoboForex, focusing on their fees, customer support, and other important factors that traders should consider when choosing a platform.
The cost of trading is one of the most crucial factors for traders, as it can significantly affect their profit margins. Let’s take a closer look at the fees charged by Olymp Trade and RoboForex.
- Trading Fees: Olymp Trade offers commission-free trading, which means that traders do not have to pay any fees to open or close a trade. On the other hand, RoboForex charges a commission of $3 per lot for its ECN accounts, while its Pro accounts offer commission-free trading. Traders who opt for ECN accounts can benefit from lower spreads, but they have to pay a commission, which can add up to significant costs over time.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Fees: Olymp Trade does not charge any fees for deposits and withdrawals, no matter the payment method used. This is a significant advantage for traders who make frequent deposits and withdrawals. On the other hand, RoboForex charges a fee of 3.5% for withdrawals made via bank transfer, and 2.5% for withdrawals made via other payment methods.
- Account Maintenance Fees: Olymp Trade does not charge any account maintenance fees, which means that traders can keep their accounts active without incurring any additional costs. However, RoboForex charges a monthly fee of $10 for inactive accounts that have not been used for over 90 days. This fee can add up to significant costs over time, especially for long-term traders who like to keep their accounts active.
- Other Fees: Both platforms charge swap fees for holding overnight positions, which can vary depending on the currency pair and the trading volume. However, Olymp Trade provides a calculator tool that allows traders to estimate the swap fees for their trades. Additionally, RoboForex offers an interest rate on the available balance, which can help offset the swap fees for some traders.
Customer Support Comparison:
Another crucial factor for traders is the quality of customer support provided by the platform. Let’s take a closer look at how Olymp Trade and RoboForex compare in terms of customer support.
- Availability: Olymp Trade offers 24/7 customer support, which means that traders can contact the support team at any time of the day or night. On the other hand, RoboForex offers support from Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 8 pm UTC. This means that traders who need support outside of these hours may have to wait until the next day to receive assistance.
- Channels: Both platforms offer multiple channels for customer support, including email, phone, and live chat. Olymp Trade also provides support via social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. However, RoboForex provides more local phone numbers for different countries, which can be convenient for traders who prefer to speak with a local representative.
- Response Time: Olymp Trade claims to provide a response time of 15 seconds for its live chat support, which is quite impressive. However, the actual response time may vary depending on the workload of the support team. RoboForex claims to provide a response time of 45 seconds for its live chat support, which is slightly slower than Olymp Trade.
- Quality of Support: Both platforms have generally positive reviews regarding the quality of their customer support. However, some traders have reported issues with the quality of support provided by RoboForex, particularly with regards to the handling of account-related issues.
Other Factors to Consider:
Apart from fees and customer support, there are other factors that traders should consider when choosing a platform. Some of these factors include:
- Regulation: Olymp Trade is regulated by the International Financial Commission, which provides some level of protection for traders. On the other hand, RoboForex is regulated by several reputable authorities, including CySEC, IFSC, and Belize IFSC. This means that traders who prioritize regulation may prefer RoboForex over Olymp Trade.
- Trading Platforms: Olymp Trade offers its proprietary trading platform, which is user-friendly and easy to navigate. However, it may lack some of the advanced features that experienced traders look for. On the other hand, RoboForex offers multiple trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4 and 5, as well as its proprietary platform. This provides traders with more options, depending on their trading style and preferences.
- Education and Resources: Olymp Trade provides a range of educational resources, including webinars, video tutorials, and a demo account that can be used to practice trading strategies. RoboForex also offers educational resources, including a trading academy and a comprehensive knowledge base. However, some traders may find that the resources provided by RoboForex are more advanced and suited for experienced traders.
In conclusion, Olymp Trade and RoboForex offer similar trading services, but there are significant differences in their fees, customer support, and overall user experience. As a trader, it’s important to carefully evaluate these factors when choosing a platform that suits your needs and preferences.
Olymp Trade may be a better option for traders who prioritize commission-free trading, low deposit and withdrawal fees, and 24/7 customer support. On the other hand, RoboForex may be a better option for traders who prioritize regulation, multiple trading platforms, and advanced educational resources.
Ultimately, it’s up to each individual trader to decide which platform aligns best with their trading goals and preferences. By carefully weighing the pros and cons of each platform, traders can make an informed decision and maximize their chances of success in the markets.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the articles have been created by Artificial Intelligence for marketing purpose. Not all of them has been reviewed by humans so these articles may contain misinformation and grammar errors. However, these errors are not intended and we try to use only relevant keywords so the articles are informative and should be close to the truth. It’s recommended that you always double-check the information from official pages or other sources. Also, the articles on this website are not investment advice. Any references to historical price movements or levels are informational and based on external analysis and we do not warrant that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future.
In accordance with the requirements set by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), trading with binary and digital options is only available to customers categorized as professional clients.
Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for that!