Terms of service for Binary Option Pilot
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
You may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this or Nasri's Softwares EIRL website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
3.Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
The software Binary Option Pilot cannot guarantee any results and you use it at your own risk. Mobilenium Ltd. & Nasri Softwares EIRL disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the software, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fit for a particular purpose, merchantability or non ‐ infringement of proprietary rights. Neither this agreement nor any documentation furnished under it is intended to express or imply any warranty that the operation of the software will be timely, uninterrupted, or free of errors. Under no circumstances shall Mobilenium Ltd. or Nasri Softwares EIRL be liable to any user for direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damages, arising from or relating to this software use agreement, the software, userʹ s use or misuse of the software or any other services provided by Mobilenium Ltd. or Nasri Softwares EIRL. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from the use or misuse of the software or any other services supplied by Mobilenium Ltd. or Nasri Softwares EIRL (including such damages incurred by third parties), or errors of the software. In no event shall Mobilenium Ltd. & Nasri Softwares EIRL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mobilenium Ltd. & Nasri Softwares EIRL's Internet site, even if Mobilenium Ltd. & Nasri Softwares EIRL or a Nasri Softwares EIRL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on Mobilenium Ltd. web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mobilenium Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mobilenium Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mobilenium Ltd. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mobilenium Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mobilenium Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Mobilenium Ltd. is not responsible for the personal data stored at third party serwers, i.e: The software and its technology is hosted at Nasri Softwares EIRL. Mailing lists are stored and managed by MailChimp company.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- website has affiliate links (we receive commission from sale) redirecting to Partners like ClickBank, Banc De Binary, Robooption, 24option, ZuluTrade, IQ Option, Binary Option Robot and others brokers, products, services and software owners which may be not listed here.
Some of the cookies we use are to enable essential parts of our site to operate and have already been set. For example, we use essential cookies to maintain the contents of your shopping basket.
Google Analytics Cookies
Refusing or Deleting Cookies
You may refuse or delete cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse or delete the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
- Google AdSense,
- Google Analytics,
- Google +1 Button,
- Youtube view counter
Google AdSense Disclaimer
Privacy Statement for using Google Adsense
Google Analytics Disclaimer
Google +1 Button